Yeah, so I'm lazy sometimes. But seriously, I'm not really a complicated lasagna maker, so this recipe was right up my alley. I've made it twice and my kids gobble it up asking for more. It's a little bland for Nathan and I, but if my kids will eat it, I'm gonna keep makin' it!
1 (8 oz.) pkg. lasagna noodles
1/4 tsp. oregano
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 (15 oz.) can spaghetti sauce
1/2 lb. grated mozarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
1 cup cottage cheese
Cook noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain. Brown ground beef, pour off fat. Add oregano and spaghetti sauce. In a greased 9x13 inch baking pan alternate layers of noodles, sauce, and cheeses (including the parmesan). Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes. Serves 4 - 6 people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you! Lasagna is rarely eaten at our house because I hate making it. It takes forever! I'll try this one for sure.
ReplyDeleteI have a tip to simplify even further... don't cook the noodles first - just put them in, and when you're ready to bake add 1/2 to 3/4 c. water around the edges, seal tightly w/foil, and bake 375 for 40 mins. We all love lasagna, and I usually make 2 or 3 at a time and freeze a few (don't add the water until ready to bake) but this makes it much quicker w/less mess!
ReplyDelete